Our members are the cornerstones of European Aluminium. They steer the association through their participation in horizontal Committees and the three Market Groups. They gather experts from the industry and take responsibility for a number of different areas.
The position of Chair of our association has a 2-year term. Mr Kjetil Ebbesberg (Hydro) has been appointed European Aluminium Chair.
The Executive Committee has responsibility for the direction and management of the interests of the association and for taking decisions not reserved to the General Assembly. The Committee also ensures the proper implementation of the decisions of the General Assembly.
The Committee reports back to the General Assembly on the strategy and the annual work programme of the association and submits the annual budget and accounts.
Members of the Executive Committee:
- Kjetil Ebbesberg (Hydro) - Chair
- Roberta Niboli (Raffmetal) - Vice-Chair
- Simon Baker (Alcoa) - Treasurer
- Peter Basten (Constellium)
- Emilio Braghi (Novelis)
- Constantin Catsaros (Elval)
- Daniel Cruise (Arconic)
- Jack Govers (Aleris)
- Simon Pelletier (Rio Tinto, Aluminium)
- Roman Stiftner (National Associations)